Sunday, December 20, 2015

Just a few more pictures of my sweet Ian. I want to learn how to insert videos as well, but I am woefully inept with all things technical, and I actually get a little anxious about learning such things. I have a new "smart" phone that has caused me to break out into a cold sweat as I attempt to learn how to use all the functions. I miss my old flip phone, but I am sort of grooving on the voice texting with the new phone. So fun and it takes much less time than all the multiple tapping you have to do to with the old flip phones. It will be hard to change this old gal from her Ludite ways, but I suppose I must allow myself to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. I want to be a cool grandma, not a fuddy-duddy! Anyway, here are the pix--the first is at my daughter's wedding a few years ago. The lineup from left to right is me, my son-in-law Jamey, my daughter Kirsten, my son Ian with his jaunty hat and spiffy duds, and my husband John. The next picture is of our caregiver- angel-from-God-who-has-been-with-Ian-for-YEARS Kandace with Ian at a bowling adventure, and the last picture is of Ian's beautiful, but rare, smile. Isn't he handsome?

It's almost Christmas--may you all feel the love of God surround and uphold you. I send you all the love and joy of the season.




1 comment:

  1. G club Do not wait to spin the wheel to find the treasure chest.

    G club It is a site where you can approach the Golden Princess Online Slots and other gambling games. At the same time, we will be able to deliver the highest level of enjoyment to the gamblers directly to your home through the G-Club.
    Golden Princess Online Slots is a great online slot game. You will be happy with the logo of the Golden Triangle in this slot game. The Golden Prairie logo is an image of a badge that can be used as a substitute for the label you intended. This badge is not a substitute for other badges, but it also doubles your score or 3x. Do not wait too long to spin the wheel to find a treasure chest together with us. All 24 hours non-stop
    And unless the game Golden Princess Online Slots, we also have a great game of gambling that we have been looking for a good many more than 500 accounts waiting for you to play in the heart. Popularity at the site จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete