Tuesday, December 15, 2015

While I'm on a picture roll, I thought I would post a few relatively recent pictures of Ian. The first one was taken on my daughter's wedding day. He got all gussied up for the event, and while I'm not sure what he thought of the whole thing, his caregiver Kandace said he really enjoyed the music. The wedding was one of the most enjoyable days of my life, and my husband agrees. The love of family, the happiness of my daughter, and having dear friends all come together for the happy event filled our hearts with gratitude and love.

The next photos were shot by one of my best friends who was very, very patient, and very, very talented (thank you Sandy!) He was about 19-years old in these pictures, but still looks the same now that he is 23.




My beautiful boy, my teacher, my challenge, my heart, my heartbreak, my light and my gift. Thank you, Jesus, for all the highs and lows...even though I often thought the lows might break me into tiny pieces. You were always there to put me together and hold my hand. May everyone feel that all-surpassing love and total acceptance. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment