Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ian movin' and groovin'

O.K. It took me a million years to finally learn how to download a video on youtube, and my computer was not cooperating, and I was vexed and miffed, and my husband had to rescue me, and I wasn't as gracious as I should have been, and my head hurts, but here is the URL to the youtube video of Ian dancing his manic little dance to his favorite music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3B3gdlQtik

I had to take a long, hot bath after I finally figured it all out (well, after John figured it all out and I sat next to him huffing and puffing.) Being a Luddite is not conducive to success in the techno-world. Oy!

The good news is that this was Ian's weekend to spend a night at his caregiver's home. So John and I went out and had dinner with my best friend and her new husband, and then came home to watch a video, stay up scandalously late, and sleep in this morning. Woot! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Boy's got some rhythm. I'd be grooving to that soundtrack too. Such a sweet smile he has too (like his mama). Congrats on posting the video. Sorry posting it was so hard, but it'll get easier as you do it more.

    ReplyDelete