Thursday, December 9, 2010

Poop

Yep, poop. It's a recurring theme in our lives with Ian. Last night Ian had a wee bout with diarrhea. I washed a pair of pants and undies, but luckily there weren't too many accidents. This morning when I went to the basement to get more milk from the fridge, I noticed some very suspicious goopy brown blobs on the floor---yep, you know what they were! Fortunately, Ian had the presence of mind to deposit them mostly on a remnant piece of carpet, so I just folded up the offending carpet and threw it away. Then I set about scrubbing the floor. This is exactly what I wanted to be doing at 6:00 am on a Thursday morning. The funny thing is, John and I deal with all this in a very ho-hum, just-another-blob-of-poo manner. I just yelled up the stairs "Ian crapped in the basement. Please come down and watch him so I can clean it up." We are so blase about things that would send normal folks into orbit. We are not normal. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment